San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Professional 3D graphics programmer since 2008
- Mozilla WebXR module peer and developer
- Firefox Gamepad module developer
- Contributor to open source project: three.js
- Game Developer Conference China (2012): programming track speaker
- Worked on game engines for Xbox 360, PSP, PC, Web, iOS, and Android
Sr. Mixed Reality / Software engineer
- WebXR support for Oculus Rift and OpenVR
- Android-based mobile VR Browser (Firefox Reality) for standalone VR headsets.
The dedicated browser for HTC and PicoVR headsets, and top #2 browser app in Oculus store: Avg. rating 4.0
- WebGL feature implementation by Direct3D and OpenGL
- W3C Gamepad API implementer for device integration on different platforms
- Media and graphics functions of Gecko and Firefox OS
XPEC Entertainment Inc.
Developed a cross-platform game engine(C++, Flash)
- Cross Xbox 360, PC(Direct3D, OpenGL), Flash, iOS, and Android platforms
- Material system supports OpenGL, Direct3D, Stage3D Graphics API.
- Architect of new production pipeline, and co-develope the level editor to achieve WYSIWYG by using this engine
Android application developer
Developed a Social-dating app on Android, Vague
- A social-dating app on Google Play, and Vague’s front-end is developed by only me.
- It has been published in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- It gains avg. 4.33 of 5.0 points in Google Play store, and ranking the top 74 in social free category of Taiwan region
Evolution city, PC and Web
- PC game development grand prize, The best sound effect award, Namco excellent award, and UserJoy Sponsor award in Digital Content Awards (2006)
- Bronze prize in VR Game Contest (2006)
Game Developer Conference China (2012)
- Shader: HLSL, GLSL, AGAL
- Graphics API: Direct3D, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Stage3D, WebGL, Vulkan
- Computer science
- 3D Computer graphics
- Mixed Reality
- Cross-platform development
- Game engines development
- Game development
- Game programming
- Web development
- Android development